Vincent Top End Conversion Kit
For 600cc SINGLE and 1200cc V-Twin engines.
- Fully CNC machined inlet, exhaust and twin plug combustion chamber to give the best gas flow. No further porting or polishing required.
- The best gas flow. No further porting or polishing required. Deepened finning for better cooling.
- Provision for cylinder head de-compressors electronic or push button, inlet manifold included. Guides fitted, seats fitted and cut.
- “Squish” piston providing 10.5:1 compression.
- Oil seals in lower guides.
See fitting instructions for more information. Note photo shows 1 Top End Kit, 2 are needed for a V twin configuration.
Included PER KIT:
- 1 ET22P FULLY MACHINED ALLOY FRONT CYLINDER HEAD
- 1 ET21P 600cc ALLOY CYLINDER MUFF
- 1 ET150P 600cc CYLINDER LINER
- 4 ET155P HEAD / CYLINDER BOLTS 2 PIECE
- 1 ET7P 92MM PISTON, PISTON RINGS, PIN AND CIRCLIPS
- 2 ET25 INLET AND EXHAUST ROCKERS,
- 2 ET28 ROCKER PINS
- 2 ET26/2 LONG TUNNEL BUSHES
- 1 ET34 INLET VALVE HARDENED
- 1 ET33 EXHAUST VALVES HARDENED
- 2 ET35 VALVE COLLARS
- 2 ET39 RD VALVE SPRINGS
- 2 ET37P SPRING CAPS
- 2 ET40P TOP GUIDE
- 2 ET36 COLLETS.
- 1 ET32P FRONT INLET MANIFOLD
Decompressor not included in kit.
Pistons STD 10.5 cr
Special order 8.5 cr
Price: $4,400. 00 AUD
It may be necessary to fit shorter push rods I can supply them 5.700” long
Restoring Vincent Motorcycles
For many years the restoration side of Classic Motor Bikes has been the back bone of our business. We have restored every type of Vincent, from pre-war up to the last model made including race bikes and specials, and improved them with modern technology and materials. The restoration of the well known basket case can take up to a year complete to concourse condition. Not everyone wants their bike restored to this very high standard, instead, going for a Vincent that can be used every day without fear of getting it dirty. Then there is the collector and investor whose bikes may never see the light of day. Classic Motor Bikes can cater for the needs of all types of collectors.
Though much of Terrys time is now absorbed by the Top End Conversion and Spare Parts sides of the business, he still spares some time for selected restorations. Contact Terry with details of your requirements. If he can’t help you personally he may be able to suggest alternatives…
The revolutionary new Terry Prince Vincent mono shock frame for Vincent twins will be on display at the Zurich motor show, Swiss Moto, from 20th Feb to the 23rd Feb 2014 www.swiss-moto.ch/ A result of years of planning and design work the new frame and rear swing arm builds on the original Phil Vincent design …
Contact details for Classic Motor Bikes
Terry Prince Classic Motor Bikes T.P.V.
1805 Wollombi Road
St. Albans NSW 2775
Telephone: (02) 4568 2208
International Telephone: +61 2 4568 2208
Fax: (02) 4568 2096
International Fax: +61 2 4568 2096