Vincent Top End Conversion Kit
For 600cc SINGLE and 1200cc V-Twin engines.
- Fully CNC machined inlet, exhaust and twin plug combustion chamber to give the best gas flow. No further porting or polishing required.
- The best gas flow. No further porting or polishing required. Deepened finning for better cooling.
- Provision for cylinder head de-compressors electronic or push button, inlet manifold included. Guides fitted, seats fitted and cut.
- “Squish” piston providing 10.5:1 compression.
- Oil seals in lower guides.
See fitting instructions for more information. Note photo shows 1 Top End Kit, 2 are needed for a V twin configuration.
Included PER KIT:
- 1 ET22P FULLY MACHINED ALLOY FRONT CYLINDER HEAD
- 1 ET21P 600cc ALLOY CYLINDER MUFF
- 1 ET150P 600cc CYLINDER LINER
- 4 ET155P HEAD / CYLINDER BOLTS 2 PIECE
- 1 ET7P 92MM PISTON, PISTON RINGS, PIN AND CIRCLIPS
- 2 ET25 INLET AND EXHAUST ROCKERS,
- 2 ET28 ROCKER PINS
- 2 ET26/2 LONG TUNNEL BUSHES
- 1 ET34 INLET VALVE HARDENED
- 1 ET33 EXHAUST VALVES HARDENED
- 2 ET35 VALVE COLLARS
- 2 ET39 RD VALVE SPRINGS
- 2 ET37P SPRING CAPS
- 2 ET40P TOP GUIDE
- 2 ET36 COLLETS.
- 1 ET32P FRONT INLET MANIFOLD
Decompressor not included in kit.
Pistons STD 10.5 cr
Special order 8.5 cr
Price: $4,400. 00 AUD
It may be necessary to fit shorter push rods I can supply them 5.700” long
I started racing at the age of 18 with his Vincent Rapide in some club races and sprint racing ¼ mile – what we now call Drag racing. Of course, I had to buy leathers, so off I went to Luis Leathers in Portland St, London. They cost me 18 pounds so I had to pay them off at 10 shilling a week I only earnt 1 pound two shilling a week, and after giving 10 shilling of that to my Mum it was a bit hard. Later when I joined Fritz Egli in Switzerland I did try to race in hill climes but that was just too dangerous. I was much more at home with the race bike preparation.
Coming to Australia and forming my company Classic Motor Bikes, I sponsored racing Vincent’s in sidecar and solo. Not until I was in my 60’s did I go back to racing, mainly to prove the modifications I was making to the Vincent. I was helping a friend with parts for his land speed race bike when I decided to have a go myself; first at Lake Gairdner in South Australia. My first run I had a new sidecar record, much to my surprise! I went on to better that record and then getting a world record in my class when I was 70 at Bonneville USA. I thought, “That is enough for me,” but it did not stop me racing. A very good friend, Dave MacLauchlan (Bones), now has the sidecar and solo vintage records. We are still racing with a new project hoping to take it to Bonneville this year (2019).
The revolutionary new Terry Prince Vincent mono shock frame for Vincent twins will be on display at the Zurich motor show, Swiss Moto, from 20th Feb to the 23rd Feb 2014 www.swiss-moto.ch/ A result of years of planning and design work the new frame and rear swing arm builds on the original Phil Vincent design …
Contact details for Classic Motor Bikes
Terry Prince Classic Motor Bikes T.P.V.
1805 Wollombi Road
St. Albans NSW 2775
Telephone: (02) 4568 2208
International Telephone: +61 2 4568 2208
Fax: (02) 4568 2096
International Fax: +61 2 4568 2096